Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

ben45

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    1] Your main nickname: ben
    2] Your alt nicknames: none
    3] Your name: ben
    4] Your communication tool: [indicate discord or vk] benben#2940
    5] Current administrators who know you: probably none
    6] Your experience in the JKLast Portal: been here on and off since 2017, active since recently
    7] Your experience in playing JA: since 2015
    8] Your reasons and motives for which you want to become a Server Administrator [in detail]: It's hard to explain, I always loved to be an administrator. Keeping the peace and fun on the server, helping everyone, I've literally done that for all the games I've played in the past and I never failed to the task, I'm always dedicated, fully committed, devoted to my job which I always do with a lot of pleasure, even a lot of love. I probably don't speak russian, but I can at least be one of these admins that will keep the peace through the community and the comers that are, like me, non russian, polish, ukrainian or any kind of slavic talker. I'm dedicated, patient, I never get angry, I'm always keeping a fun mood wherever I go and with whoever I speak to. Patience is a gift that not much people can say they have, and I can atleast, in total modesty, say that I do have this gift. I'm always helpful, and always speak an english which is, not near perfect grammatically, but enough for everyone to understand, even the people that barely speak it. I always was a good addition to everywhere I've went and had this post of administrator, and I never failed to the task like I said, I have some free time here and there, I work on weird shifts so I'm probably not the most active, but when I'm connected it's for a long time.
    9] Administration experience, possession of admin commands: I was admin on a few servers here and there, on JK2 for example, in FOD, and well I have tried to set-up a few servers, privately. I need a little quick reminder over the commands, but other than that, I know what to do. I used to be administrator on a lot of games, counter-strike:source, counter-strike global offensive, ba_jail, surf and bunny hop servers, but also on the more traditional game modes. I've been administrator, and creator of also a few Garry's Mod Roleplay server, always serious RP, which were french servers as it is my home country and my main language. I know how to deal with people, from what I've seen and heard about, it isn't hard at all to administrate on JKA.

Darth Velium

<Глава Портала>
    Portal Supervisor
    Менеджер сайта
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Approved.

Probation time - 1 week.

Rank - Admin instructor.

Your curator is @Garond

Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
    Сверху