Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Billy

Biomass
    Непроштампованный
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    For the attention of ALL JKlast members!

Regarding the recent affairs in the JKlast administration I would like to report abuse from JKlast adminitrators to another AND ORDER of abuse from the Head of JKlast. On the 02/03/2020 I was demoted from admin rank (EXECUTOR) because of apparent abuse of powers. Vampire(EXECUTOR) and Tobi(VIP) were both orderd by Vel!um to abuse me. Velium became jealous and sad because of how Kristal was acting towards me and therefore orderd abuse on my by the two memebrs stated. Velium quoted "Vel!umLast Thursday at 4:47 PM
    the fact that one day you say slug is head of executors and the next day things change
    what is your interest in the fact that he was demoted by me?
    I have the right to remove people and put, and none of you have the right to tell me what to do. Each structure has its own characteristics. This is about people.
    As for the rules, I honestly don't understand if you can use a drone in the rules, why you are punishing for it. I also did not understand why if I said that laming is allowed for 30 minutes, your friend slay everyone."
    Here he states that I slayed everyone... Yet I was merely defending myself after being constantly abused by Vampire and Tobi with the /drone. I asked them many times to stop and Vayne even slept Vampire and told him to stop attacking and abusing me. But seeing as they were ordered by Velium they would not stop the abuse. Vel!umLast Thursday at 4:13 PM
    he is rq last night. i said: laming allowed, but not abuse. he said: i dont care, and leave soon.

Another quote from Velium. Here I actually said "fucking it enjoy it then" and yes I did rq because I could not stand any more abuse from Vampire. Vel!umLast Thursday at 4:12 PM
    no. i dont give this orders. Vel!umLast Thursday at 4:15 PM tankich deleted, others do it when i said do it. and no. there are not my friends i dont have friends.
    Vayne confronted Velium asking him why I was demoted and Velium gave these answers merely hiding the fact that he had been caught out.

Today 03/04/2020

Me and Vayne were present on the server. But soon later Vampire yet again starts abusing Vayne with noclip god and /drone. A repeat of exactly what he was doing to me before I got demoted.

Here is evidence from GogetA talking with Velium about Vampires abuse. He was a witness to all the abuse from Vampire then the 1 hour ban from 43(DEATH) which I also got. Velium can clearly see that Vampire was abusing me and he had a witness but acts like a coward becuase he knows that it is true.

Velium also fired hate towards Kristal calling her a word that I cannot repeat due to how vulgar it is. He pm'd me saying "I fucked her hard irl in 2013 and you cant" I dont find this very appropriate to talk about another behind their back but seeing as Velium ordered people to abuse another it seems he is quite a coward.

Another quote from Velium now showing hate "Vel!umToday at 1:01 AM
    listen, boy. you're starting to annoy me. I repeat what I told you above, play calmly, I'm not interrupting you. if you do what Vampire tells you, it's not my problem. I told him to act on his own, no more. I don't care about you, your friend, or her. I hope you understand that"

Here we can see a conversation between Gogeta and Swooce. From what we can see it looks like they want to quit from this server because of how poorly it is operated and from what has happened. Velium says that he does not want a collapse of the administration yet he orders one admin to abuse another. This is a prime example of collapse of the administration and the server itself.

From what we can see it seems that the heads of this server do not take notice of such actions and look past actions from some players. Here is some evidence from Swooce to back this up "SwooceToday at 2:09 AM
    actually, there were almost the same case of that. back in 2017-18. There were a guy named Sceleratus or smth and he added his gf on admin board. She was hanging around and laming people for no reason. When she got reports, the "heads" did the same thing: they were closing eyes on her actions. Consequently, people were confused and left. and after that they closed the site and the server for 1-1.15 years.
    but the number was kinda huge"

So it seems that they allow the people they favour to do whatever they want hence Vampire and Tobi but yet Velium threatens Kristal with a ban because he is simply jealous is NOT acceptable. I leave this up to you members of JKlast whether or not you continue to play here with members who just use their powers to amuse themselves and abuse other players. This is not the comminuty the server should be but due to how the leaders act it's how it has become...

L

Lowbrain

Непроштампованный
    This is a quality content which took time to write for you all to see. I want to add that the yellow text above is all my chats with Velium except the last one which is my conversation with Swooce, who actually was also banned for telling the truth. So JKLast members, you can see how one is manipulating you and pulling strings like you are all marionettes. Of course Velium will always say that he is the Head of the Portal and will do whatever he wants and also might try to brainwash you again telling that it is a lie but I can start screenshoting my conversation with him if needed and that can completely put him in place. Let's be real, the Server is amazing ran by a guy who can't really control his emotions. A good Leader will never allow himself to kick half the server just for fun. Fact. All this joke must come to an end in order this community to be a better place to hang out or remain the shithole it is right now with this dictatorship by a person changing moods every now and then in the face of Velium. People when united can do miracles, trust me, they just need someone to show them the way. Velium you suck as a leader and many people stopped playing here because of you, yet you always wondered why other servers have much higher activity than JKLast, well here is the answer.

So Velium, save your dignity and step down if you really care about JKLast.

To the attention of D4rk, it is you who decide if you want to have a nice place or not but trust me... 'your old friend' doesn't have the right qualities to be in the position he has.

Everyone is free to share his opinion here but all the trolls please stay away .

Karlon

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Bloody forum wars, again. My life isn't blank anymore.
    Sorry for being troll, vayne. I really care about our community, but when i'll translate all of this, conflict may be over, but i wanna write smf)

Последнее редактирование:

Darth Velium

<Глава Портала>
    Portal Supervisor
    Менеджер сайта
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Greetings again, my sand niggers! I see you're not going to calm down. You can cry some more.

Who are you talking to? Nobody cares about you. Just like you spit on all the community players you call idiots.

сссс.png

Dont want to play on the server? Go on. But but do not incite those who are satisfied with everything. I liked the way you got scared and blocked me.
    There is no democracy. Never be. I'm surprised you didn't realize that with your feeble-minded heads. Democracy here is when I give you a voice in the discord, and in the flood chat.

You can try to go to JoF. They like players like you (gays). Every single attempt to take me out or drop will be collapse, as always)

->SSSlug«ILLUMINATI» TELL : they do to me
    ->Slug«ILLUMINATI» TELL : provocation
    ->SSSlug«ILLUMINATI» TELL : the provoke me

awww, uh-oh, baby-boy crying , so sad. Ex-TnG lamer and slowpoke said.

I gave both of you carte-blanche, when allow to play after your little revolution. You lose it. Congratulations.
    ezzz.png

You're just clowns who've been overlooked. But this is not a problem, friends, our inquisitors will give you a lot of their attention now.)

ps. this 'complaint' is not based on a sample, and will be moved to the Flood and Free discussions.

Emil Mathieu

/SS/
    Imperial Executors Special Squad
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Ohhh pretty offended gays ((((
    When u wrote this complain , you are both spat against the wind

Legate

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Oh my shit, that topic is a one fucking hotbed of quotes XDD
    Velium also fired hate towards Kristal calling her a word that I cannot repeat due to how vulgar it is. He pm'd me saying "I fucked her hard irl in 2013 and you cant" I dont find this very appropriate to talk about another behind their back but seeing as Velium ordered people to abuse another it seems he is quite a coward.
    You can try to go to JoF. They like players like you (gays).
    thank yall for the fun

Legate

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    @Billy nice keyboard background by the way

Hockey

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Че когда они уже свалят?

Inarrace

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Imperial Executors Special Squad
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Веб-сайт
    jklast.com
    Кредиты
    interesting, very interesting...
    :troll (27):

Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
    Сверху