Threepwood

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Your nickname: Threepwood (in a red-white color scheme)

Position for which you are applying: admin

Experience in the game: almost 12 years, started around July 2006, with the same name I'm still using.

Other personal information about yourself that you can report: Nothing of personal characteristics to add here that would help support me as an admin wanna-be, however during different times in MB2's unparalleled past glory I have had admin in a few top ranking servers belonging to BG, DG, CE7 (not the contemporary servers) and other names of servers I cannot currently recall. I've had no serious complaints against me that I can remember.

The reason for which you want to be an administrator: Since I have found the server appealing to my gameplay due to ping mainly and mostly friendly people, I have ended up getting a personal enemy (called Batman since ancient times) always stuck on my back no matter at what times I play. This usually ends up in Batman tking the hell out of people who try to come in between to help or simply tking everybody in a random spree, but usually tking me for just existing or being better. As far as I know he uses a lot of VPN's, all of which are difficult to ban, so for the sessions that I play I am longwilling to keep kicking him even after many attempts of his reconnects. I've had trouble finding admins or even noticing admins for the long sessions that I play, and because of that I would volunteer to bring people, including me, some deserved peace.

The reason for which your application has to be approved: I am non-judgemental and keep a cool head, remain focused in the center of conflicts and in their solutions, however I will as always be firm in action against habitual rule breakers that plague your server.

Oh and I have to mention since I do not speak more than basic Russian and English is my 2nd language to native, we can still cooperate constructively.

Happy holidays to you all.

Последнее редактирование:
    Сверху