Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Esteban

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Your nickname: Esteban

Experience in the game: About 1000 hours total in mb2

Other personal information about yourself that you can report: Hey, I'm just a tryhard ukrainian guy who wants to have fun playing gunner on your server :D

The reason for which you want to be an administrator: Your server is brand new, and it seems to be very promising, so I would like to volunteer to be a peacekeeper on it! Trolls can ruin the fun pretty quickly, and I have just enough admin/smod experience to take care of them.

The reason for which your application has to be approved: As I said, your server seems to be very promising and I would love to keep it safe from those pesky trolls. That's my main reason for applying!

I've read and accepted the rules of your server and do have smod/admin knowledge. I'm just 1 year short of 21, but I hope you consider me nonetheless!

Thanks for your attention.

Sanctum

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    SWJKA Structure Manager
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Hello, Esteban!
    Thank you for your patience.
    After a thorough review of your application and some preparation, your candidacy was approved. You are assigned to the probationary period of 12 days as the Junior Administrator.
    The password from your smod is sent by private message. Please, check your conversations.
    Welcome to JKLast team!

Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
    Сверху