Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

SixNine

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Hello everyone,
    today i played on your server and princess used force (grip) to kill me. I killed him with saber and told him to stop. Then toveran kicked me from the server and i rejoin.
    I ask him why and toveran said princess is his friend and i must stop attack him. I said okay. Princess started to attack me with saber, force powers and godmode and i told it to toveran and he just ignored me. They both started using admin on me. Then toveran said its my fault because i started laming. Toveran is corrupt admen!!

SixNine

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Update: Toveran and Princess talk in PM for 30 minutes. Everytime i come near them but i do nothing. One is grip me and other is kill me with saber.
    I told toveran that i will make a report. He said "ok". So i did reported and now he says to me ''why you report?? how old are you?''. Now he tells other people that its not truth. Toveran is the most corrupt admin i ever saw!

Tov3r4n

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Good day everyone!
    So so so, from all of the above, I can say that this young man did not embellish his story of non-existence much, in the sense that at the time when he was kicked from the server he was warned more than once for violating the game in terms of lama, for repeating lam, I threw him out of the server because he did not react to my comments and simply ignored me, after his kick from the server began, they say who I am, but what do you allow yourself ..
    I described the situation to him, but the man on his own wave did not even want to listen to me and continued to carry all sorts of nonsense and said that he would write a complaint for which he was not kicked from the server for anything, after he once again slammed me without any warning again kicked him from the server.
    And so I will summarize: this person behaved inadequately, repeatedly lamented, I will omit about insults in my direction, since I did not react to them.
    For me, this person is inadequate, not reporting on his actions, who cannot control his emotions and is constantly on his own wave!
    Thanks to all!

Darth Velium

<Глава Портала>
    Portal Supervisor
    Менеджер сайта
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
    Сверху