Кредиты
    1. Hulken<ILLUMINATI>
    2. 27.03.2020г. 19:40 - 20:00
    3. Лица, которые могут подтвердить: GreenTea
    4. Видео.
    5. Нарушения:
    1.1] Ламинг [0:05 - 1:05], [1:32 - 1:36]
    1.1.1] Ламинг игрока в god-протекте [0:38 - 0:46]
    1.1.2] Запрещено использовать привилегии (force\merc\drone) в сейф зоне а также на игроков в god режиме. [0:38 - 0:46]
    1.2] Оскорбления игроков. [1:36 - 1:48]

Вложения

Darth Velium

<Глава Портала>
    Portal Supervisor
    Менеджер сайта
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    На рассмотрении.

Hulken

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    My bad I like to troll around at times. I've killed greentea and he has killed me a couple of times.
    If he felt offfended, I'm fine with w/e punishment.

Последнее редактирование:

_Phantom_

SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    My bad I like to troll around at times. I've killed greentea and he has killed me a couple of times.
    If he felt offfended, I'm fine w/e punishment.
    If he started first, then why did you respond to his provocation, administrators should not behave this way especially in front of other players, since you are an example for them. Perhaps the player "Lord Vader ru" followed your example and began to laming GreenTea.
    If GreenTea was behaving inappropriately from the very beginning, then I ask his to remind yourself who he is. Otherwise, present material confirming its incompetence. I believe that you did not want evil and I know that you are a good administrator. Good luck.

Последнее редактирование:

Hulken

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Greentea didn't start it I did. I have a tendency to lame people I am familiar with as a joke. If it's not allowed then I'll stop it.

We're all different individuals with our own opinions which is good. To me this is just friendly banter but if Greentea dislikes it I'll stop it for sure.

L

Lowbrain

Непроштампованный
    @GreenTea, @Hulken Both of you harrass each other with force powers/merc weapons.

If you feel okay to use force/shoot on each other than it's fine, but if you gonna report each other or cry about it then don't do this again, please.

As far as I know force/merc is not considered laming because everyone is free and able to buy it via the Shop, correct me if I am wrong!

@GreenTea As I have seen you many times using force on players, even to those who are staying still (chilling/chating) and then you say that it's not laming 'Force ne lam!' --> exactly your words, I suggest you stop acting like a Saint because you are really not!

Please get along each other and such situations to be avoided in the future!
    This is to be an example for everyone.

No punishment, be friends, case closed!

P.S. @_Phantom_ You really do your job very well. You needed a credit in this post. Thanks for the time you invest and the efforts you do for the better future of this server, thanks!

Последнее редактирование модератором:

_Phantom_

SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    @GreenTea, @Hulken Both of you harrass each other with force powers/merc weapons.

If you feel okay to use force/shoot on each other than it's fine, but if you gonna report each other or cry about it then don't do this again, please.

As far as I know force/merc is not considered laming because everyone is free and able to buy it via the Shop, correct me if I am wrong!

@GreenTea As I have seen you many times using force on players, even to those who are staying still (chilling/chating) and then you say that it's not laming 'Force ne lam!' --> exactly your words, I suggest you stop acting like a Saint because you are really not!

Please get along each other and such situations to be avoided in the future!
    This is to be an example for everyone.

No punishment, be friends, case closed!

P.S. @_Phantom_ You really do your job very well. You needed a credit in this post. Thanks for the time you invest and the efforts you do for the better future of this server, thanks!
    1.1.2] It is forbidden to use privileges (force \ merc \ drone) in the safe zone and also for players in god mode.
    Hulken continued to shoot GreenTea when he turned on god mode. This is a separate violation.

Сверху