Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

SixNine

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Hello all,
    today i joined the server and i did some ffa fights and an admin was using noclip and killing everyone. Then i challenge the admin to a duel and he accepted. In the first duel he was using single and lost instantly. He was mad and wrote something on russian but i didnt understand. He switched to staff and challenged me to a duel again. He spammed A+D attack with staff and i killed him with 1 red hit that did -200 damage. He sleep me and said that i have too much ego. I told him that he sleep me only because i am better than him in duel. Then he said prepare for ban. I got a message where it says i got banned permanently with the reaon ''too strong for jklast''.
    The name of the admin was Dragonborn at the time when he banned me.
    Help me please, i want play on russian server again!

Greetings,
    Mario

Flutterby

Участник Портала
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    Hello all,
    today i joined the server and i did some ffa fights and an admin was using noclip and killing everyone. Then i challenge the admin to a duel and he accepted. In the first duel he was using single and lost instantly. He was mad and wrote something on russian but i didnt understand. He switched to staff and challenged me to a duel again. He spammed A+D attack with staff and i killed him with 1 red hit that did -200 damage. He sleep me and said that i have too much ego. I told him that he sleep me only because i am better than him in duel. Then he said prepare for ban. I got a message where it says i got banned permanently with the reaon ''too strong for jklast''.
    The name of the admin was Dragonborn at the time when he banned me.
    Help me please, i want play on russian server again!

Greetings,
    Mario
    Hi mario
    Its not by the rules
    I hope you get unbanned soon.

Furon

Экс-советник Руководства SWJKA
    VIP Member
    Magistrate of the Portal
    SWJKA Member
    Реакции
    Баллы
    Кредиты
    1. Nickname
    2. Day, time
    P.s hello white nigger (haxer)

Статус
    В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
    Сверху